Executive Interview Coaching
Could you benefit from Interview Coaching?
If you answer ‘yes’ to two or more of the following questions, coaching could be a good investment for you.
- You haven’t interviewed in several years. You’re rusty and want to leave nothing to chance in your interview.
- You know you’ve everything it takes to step up to the next level but struggle in getting that message across.
- You’re going for an internal interview and want the board to see you in a different light.
- You don’t have the time to prepare yourself. You want a professional with laser sharp precision to identify what you need to improve on.
- You’re already good at interviews but want to get that extra edge to land you the job.
- You want to know how you’re being perceived.
- You’ve done a number of interviews and aren’t landing the job. Your confidence is knocked.
- You want to sharpen your delivery. You tend to ramble. You want to speak sharply and deliver a crisp message.
Clients I’ve guided to success include:
Managing Director, Motor Sector (MNC)
Medical Consultant HSE
Finance Director, Medical Devices Company
Senior Manager, Logistics (MNC)
Sales and Marketing Associate Director, High Tech
Commissioning Editor, Media Plc
Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer
I found Laura to be possibly the best coach I have had the pleasure to engage. She quickly gets to understand all aspects of where you need to improve. She is succinct, honest and yet warm at the same time. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs support for interview skills.
Laura was highly recommended to me by a colleague so my expectations were high. Expectations that Laura duly exceeded. The service I received was very customer focused and was characterised by strong, clear and open communication. Laura understands exactly what the prospective employer is looking for and enables candidates to strongly articulate how their experience and attributes fit the role requirements.