Is Career Coaching for you?
If you’re looking to reassess your career direction, overcome challenging work situations, get more enjoyment from your work or realise your full potential, then career coaching may be for you.
Career Coaching helps when:
- You’re looking to make changes in your career. It gives you the space to make the right decision and the support to take action within a specific time frame.
- You’re returning from maternity or extended leave and want support to make the transition and hit the ground running.
- You are looking to work more efficiently to achieve a better work/life balance.
- You are looking to make a strong impact in your first 90 days in your new role.
- You want to make a strong impact in a performance review and get support on how to negotiate a salary increase.
- You want to find out why your job search is stalling and to get professional advice on your CV, LinkedIn Profile and how you are approaching the market.
- You want to understand how you can improve your emotional intelligence so that you can lead and influence more effectively.
Typical Coaching Process
- An initial consultation to establish goals and what you’d like to achieve from the sessions.
- Sessions can be done via Zoom/Skype or face to face. I typically work with clients for 2 to 6 sessions.
- Exercises are given between sessions to reinforce learning.
- Closing session will include a review to assess coaching results and plan for continued development
A very smooth process, and enjoyable as well. Laura was a pleasure to work with: fast, efficient and positive.
Highly recommended, you’ll be in safe hands!